For admission in GES, any student has to undergo the following procedure and abide by the under mentioned instructions:
a. One has to apply as per format available in GES office. Admission forms can be obtained by paying taka 300.00 from the school office on all working days between 9 am and 1 pm.
b. Admission tests as applicable will be conducted for all students in the last week of December and students will be selected as per merit and vacancies available.
c. Following ages will be applicable for the students to be admitted in different classes:
(1) Nursery - 4 years to 5 years.
(2) KG - 5 years to 6 years.
(3) Std-I - 6 years to 7 years.
(4) Std-II - 7 years to 8 years.
(5) Std-III - 8 years to 9 years.
(6) Std-IV - 9 years to 10 years.
(7) Std-V - 10 years to 11 years.
(8) Std-VI - 11 years to 12 years.
(9) Std VII - 12 years to 13 years.
(10) Std VIII - 13 years to 14 years.
(11) Std IX - 14 years to 15 years.
(12) Std X - 15 years to 16 years.
d. During admission one has to pay all the dues including monthly tuition fee of current month.
e. Parents (both father and mother) have to appear before the school authority during interview.
The admission committee for admission of students will take necessary approval from the chairman and the standing admission committee is formed as under:
a. President: Principal
b. Members: 2 x Senior Teachers
2 x Assistant Teachers
2 x Junior Teachers
Disqualification for Admission:
Following cases will be considered as disqualification for admission:
a. Physical disability.
b. Mental / Psychic cases/ Autistic child.
c. Over / Under age.
d. Any Manipulation.
e. Failure in Admission Test.
f. Disqualified to get admission previously.